Health & Safety Protocols
Reopening Policies & Procedures
Our mission has always been health and wellness. In order to reopen as safely as possible, we have made a number of changes and implemented new protocols that we want you to be aware of.
As we all navigate this new season, we ask for your patience and understanding. All of the changes outlined below have been made so that we can better protect and serve you, as well as ourselves and humanity, in creating a healthier and sterile environment of safer practices.
- Appointments & Scheduling
- COVID-19 Prescreening
- New Arrival Procedure
- Our Commitment to Health Safety
- Do Your Part, Please
- Cancellation Policy
You may call during our administration office hours (M-F 9am-5pm) and speak with Paula, our scheduler, to schedule an appointment and/or be put on the waiting list.
During this time, unfortunately, we will not be offering online booking. All appointments will need to be booked by calling 407 – 415- 5429 and scheduling through Paula.
- Massage Therapists will wear a mask
- Clients are asked to also wear a mask (we will provide a disposable one if you do not have one)
- Door handles and other touch points will be disinfected between every session using hospital grade cleaning supplies
- Massage Therapists will wash hands and disinfect thoroughly between each session
- HEPA air purifiers have been added to each massage suite
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each massage room
- Massage table linens will continue to be changed between every session
- The fleece from the face cradle and massage tables have been removed for more proficient sanitation
- Cloth-covered chairs have been removed from each massage suite and replaced with metal chairs that can be sanitized in between sessions
- Massage Therapists will check their temperature before beginning work each day
- Client’s temperature will be checked prior to beginning their session with a no-touch thermometer
- Shortness of Breath
- Been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms
However, if you do not show up for your appointment and do not notify us in advance that you need to cancel or reschedule, no shows will still be charged a $25 fee. If you are on a package or annual membership, you will forfeit that session of your package or membership.